Google

วันจันทร์ที่ 26 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Merchant Services Credit Card Processing

Merchant Services Credit Card Processing

Insofar as choosing a good merchant processor, all are not created equal. Having been around the block several times on this issue, and doing business with a host of different types of merchant processing companies,. I have come to the conclusion that most are dishonest if not outright liars. Many times this is the case simply because many of these larger companies are based on an antiquated and outmoded business model.
This outmoded model not only puts the customer in a precarious position, but also tends to alienate, dissociate, and generally make unhappy customers.

I had almost had enough of merchant processing companies, and was ready to throw in the towel. I was tired of being promised free terminals, and other assorted fake bait to get me to go with their company.

I noticed that none of these companies had ever provided me with any type of tangible incentive to go with them either. Being quite an un-trusting consumer myself, I decided to deeply investigate the different rates and offers, all the different major player companies, and do some heavy and sustained research on what companies were offering and which plans did what and so on.

The company that came out on top is called First Data Independent Services or FDIS. If you are looking for a fast and easy merchant account or credit card processing terminal they are clearly the people to call. With an unbeatable affiliate program, you can offset your costs even to the point of negating your own merchant bill altogether!

"Every month I get a check from first data that helps me dramatically offset my own costs. I don't know of any other business in the merchant processing arena that offers this type of service."

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

Credit Card News You Can Use